Glow Up Skill Bahasa Inggrismu dengan 100 Kata Slang Paling Populer
1. Ekspresi & Respon (Expressions & Responses)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 1 | Bet | Setuju/Oke | "Want to go to the beach?" " Bet!" |
| 2 | Cap | Bohong | "He said he met a celebrity." "That's a cap." |
| 3 | No cap | Jujur/Gak bohong | "This is the best coffee ever, no cap." |
| 4 | Lowkey | Diam-diam/Agak | "I lowkey want to stay home tonight." |
| 5 | Highkey | Terang-terangan | "I highkey love this new song." |
| 6 | Facts | Benar banget | "This weather is amazing." " Facts." |
| 7 | Slay | Keren banget | "Your outfit today is slaying!" |
| 8 | Flex | Pamer | "Buying that car was a huge flex." |
| 9 | Vibe | Suasana | "This cafe has a really good vibe." |
| 10 | Period/Periodt | Titik (Gak ada debat) | "She is the best teacher, periodt." |
| 11 | Shook | Kaget banget | "I am shook by the plot twist." |
| 12 | Dead | Lucu banget (Mati ketawa) | "That meme is hilarious, I'm dead." |
| 13 | Lit | Seru/Keren | "The party last night was so lit." |
| 14 | Chill | Santai | "We are just chilling at my place." |
| 15 | Savage | Berani/Pedas omongannya | "Her reply to that hater was savage." |
| 16 | Valid | Bisa diterima/Wajar | "Your feelings are totally valid." |
| 17 | Fire | Keren sekali | "His new album is absolute fire." |
| 18 | Mood | Relate banget | "Sleeping all day is such a mood." |
| 19 | Sus | Mencurigakan | "That link looks a bit sus, don't click it." |
| 20 | Tea | Gosip | "What's the tea? Tell me everything." |
2. Tentang Orang & Hubungan (People & Relationships)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 21 | Bestie | Sahabat | "I'm going out with my bestie." |
| 22 | Ghosting | Ngilang tiba-tiba | "He stopped replying, he's ghosting me." |
| 23 | Salty | Kesal/Sewot | "She's still salty because she lost." |
| 24 | Simp | Terlalu bucin | "He's such a simp for her." |
| 25 | Crush | Gebetan | "I have a huge crush on him." |
| 26 | Squad | Geng/Teman-teman | "Me and the squad are going to Bali." |
| 27 | GOAT | Terbaik sepanjang masa | "Lionel Messi is the GOAT." |
| 28 | Stan | Fans berat | "I stan Rihanna forever." |
| 29 | Karen | Orang yang suka komplain | "She's acting like a total Karen." |
| 30 | Riz/Rizz | Kharisma (Gaya tarik) | "He has so much rizz." |
| 31 | Main character | Pusat perhatian | "She has that main character energy." |
| 32 | Opp | Musuh/Lawan | "I don't talk to the opps." |
| 33 | Clout | Popularitas/Pengaruh | "He's just doing it for the clout." |
| 34 | Hater | Orang yang benci | "Don't listen to the haters." |
| 35 | Ship | Menjodohkan | "I ship them so much, they are cute." |
| 36 | Soft launch | Pamer pacar pelan-pelan | "She just soft launched her boyfriend." |
| 37 | Situationship | Hubungan tanpa status | "We are in a situationship right now." |
| 38 | Flexing | Sedang pamer | "He's flexing his new watch." |
| 39 | Homie | Teman akrab | "He's my homie from high school." |
| 40 | Fam | Teman dekat (Keluarga) | "What's up, fam?" |
3. Keadaan & Perasaan (States & Feelings)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 41 | Bussin | Makanan sangat enak | "This burger is straight bussin." |
| 42 | Extra | Berlebihan | "Stop being so extra, it's just a party." |
| 43 | Gucci | Bagus/Oke | "Everything is Gucci, don't worry." |
| 44 | Basic | Pasaran/Gak spesial | "Her style is a bit basic." |
| 45 | Woke | Sadar isu sosial | "He thinks he's so woke." |
| 46 | Curve | Menolak cinta/ajakan | "She curved him at the club." |
| 47 | Glow up | Perubahan jadi lebih cantik | "Her glow up is incredible." |
| 48 | Hype | Heboh | "The hype for the movie is real." |
| 49 | Rent free | Selalu terpikirkan | "That song lives in my head rent free." |
| 50 | Drafts | Belum diposting | "I have so many TikToks in my drafts." |
| 51 | Mainstream | Umum/Populer banget | "I don't like mainstream music." |
| 52 | Snack | Terlihat menarik/Cantik | "You look like a snack today!" |
| 53 | Fit | Outfit/Pakaian | "I love your fit! Where is it from?" |
| 54 | Snatched | Terlihat sempurna | "Your waist looks so snatched." |
| 55 | Living my best life | Menikmati hidup | "Just living my best life in Bali." |
| 56 | Drip | Gaya/Keren (Pakaian) | "Look at his drip, it's so cool." |
| 57 | Baddie | Wanita keren & percaya diri | "She's a total baddie." |
| 58 | Beef | Konflik/Berantem | "I don't have any beef with her." |
| 59 | Cringe | Malu-maluin/Geli | "That video was so cringe." |
| 60 | Dope | Keren banget | "That's a dope jacket." |
4. Kata Kerja Slang (Slang Verbs)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 61 | Vibe check | Cek suasana | "Time for a vibe check!" |
| 62 | Ghost | Menghilang | "Don't ghost me again." |
| 63 | Roast | Menghina dengan lucu | "They roasted him for his haircut." |
| 64 | Slap | Sangat enak/bagus | "This song slaps so hard." |
| 65 | Bounce | Pergi/Cabut | "I'm tired, let's bounce." |
| 66 | Dig | Suka | "I really dig your new style." |
| 67 | Zoned out | Bengong | "Sorry, I zoned out for a second." |
| 68 | Nailed it | Berhasil melakukannya | "You nailed it on the presentation!" |
| 69 | Buckle up | Bersiaplah | " Buckle up, it's going to be a long day." |
| 70 | Screw up | Mengacaukan | "I'm sorry, I screwed up." |
| 71 | Bail | Membatalkan janji | "He bailed on us last minute." |
| 72 | Crash | Tidur/Numpang tidur | "Can I crash at your place?" |
| 73 | Hang out | Main bareng | "Let's hang out this Sunday." |
| 74 | Hook up | Bertemu/Berhubungan | "We should hook up later." |
| 75 | Slack off | Malas-malasan | "Stop slacking off and work!" |
| 76 | Gas up | Memuji setinggi langit | "My friends always gas me up." |
| 77 | Touch base | Menghubungi | "Let's touch base next week." |
| 78 | Pull up | Datang | " Pull up to my house at 7." |
| 79 | Throw shade | Menyindir halus | "She's throwing shade at her ex." |
| 80 | Chill out | Tenanglah | "Just chill out, everything is fine." |
5. Singkatan & Lainnya (Shorts & Others)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 81 | YOLO | Hidup cuma sekali | "I'm buying it, YOLO!" |
| 82 | FOMO | Takut ketinggalan tren | "I have major FOMO right now." |
| 83 | L | Kekalahan/Buruk | "That's an L for him." |
| 84 | W | Kemenangan/Bagus | "Huge W for the team!" |
| 85 | IDK | I don't know | " IDK what to wear." |
| 86 | TBH | To be honest | " TBH, I don't like it." |
| 87 | IMO | In my opinion | " IMO, Bali is the best." |
| 88 | NGL | Not gonna lie | " NGL, I'm a bit nervous." |
| 89 | BTW | By the way | " BTW, I'm already here." |
| 90 | LOL | Laugh out loud | "That's so funny, LOL." |
| 91 | JK | Just kidding | "I hate you, JK!" |
| 92 | OMW | On my way | "Wait for me, I'm OMW." |
| 93 | RN | Right now | "I'm busy RN." |
| 94 | TMI | Too much information | "Stop, that's TMI!" |
| 95 | FYI | For your information | " FYI, the meeting is canceled." |
| 96 | FR | For real? (Beneran?) | "He said that? FR?" |
| 97 | Glow-up | Transformasi positif | "His glow-up is insane." |
| 98 | Salty | Iri/Dengki | "Why are you so salty?" |
| 99 | Gucci | Semuanya baik | "We're Gucci, man." |
| 100 | Vibing | Lagi menikmati suasana | "I'm just vibing to the music." |
Comments
Post a Comment