Daily Powerfull Vocabulary

 


NoWord (Type)MeaningExample SentenceContext Penggunaan
1Perspective (n)Sudut Pandang"We need a new perspective for this research."Diskusi riset atau ide blog.
2Consistent (adj)Konsisten"I am trying to be consistent with my English practice."Membahas kebiasaan belajar.
3Execute (v)Mengeksekusi"It’s time to execute our plan for the Fun Run."Membahas rencana aksi/event.
4Significant (adj)Signifikan/Penting"This data shows a significant change in student behavior."Menjelaskan hasil riset/data.
5Resilience (n)Ketangguhan"Writing this memoir requires a lot of resilience."Membahas mental & healing.
6Insight (n)Wawasan/Ilmu"Thank you for sharing your insight about logic."Memberi respon pada diskusi.
7Clarify (v)Mengklarifikasi"Could you clarify the rules for the essay competition?"Bertanya saat diskusi lomba.
8Impactful (adj)Berdampak luas"I want to create impactful content for my audience."Membahas tujuan branding.
9Prioritize (v)Memprioritaskan"I need to prioritize my thesis this week."Manajemen waktu & tugas.
10Objective (adj/n)Objektif/Tujuan"We must remain objective when analyzing the data."Berpikir logis & riset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FILM SISA YANG BERLAYAR

Aliran Darah yang Tak Pernah Usai

Bara yang Dingin di Tanah Madinah