100 Vocabulary Daily Activities
1. Aktivitas & Rutinitas (Daily Activities)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 1 | Wake up | Bangun tidur | I wake up at 5 AM every day. |
| 2 | Take a bath | Mandi | I feel fresh after I take a bath. |
| 3 | Prepare | Menyiapkan | I need to prepare my breakfast. |
| 4 | Work | Bekerja | I work from home today. |
| 5 | Clean | Membersihkan | I clean my room every weekend. |
| 6 | Cook | Memasak | Do you want to cook dinner? |
| 7 | Eat | Makan | Let's eat lunch together. |
| 8 | Drink | Minum | Don't forget to drink water. |
| 9 | Sleep | Tidur | I need to sleep early tonight. |
| 10 | Study | Belajar | I study English for 15 minutes. |
| 11 | Read | Membaca | I like to read books at night. |
| 12 | Write | Menulis | I write a journal every day. |
| 13 | Listen | Mendengar | Listen to this music, it's good. |
| 14 | Speak | Berbicara | I want to speak English fluently. |
| 15 | Buy | Membeli | I want to buy some coffee. |
| 16 | Pay | Membayar | Can I pay by credit card? |
| 17 | Go | Pergi | I go to the market. |
| 18 | Come | Datang | Please come to my house. |
| 19 | Wait | Menunggu | Wait for me for a minute. |
| 20 | Help | Membantu | Can you help me, please? |
2. Perasaan & Kondisi (Feelings & Conditions)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 21 | Happy | Bahagia | I am so happy today. |
| 22 | Sad | Sedih | Don't be sad, everything is okay. |
| 23 | Tired | Lelah | I feel tired after working. |
| 24 | Hungry | Lapar | I am so hungry right now. |
| 25 | Thirsty | Haus | I'm thirsty, I need a drink. |
| 26 | Angry | Marah | Please don't be angry with me. |
| 27 | Sleepy | Mengantuk | I feel sleepy during the meeting. |
| 28 | Bored | Bosan | I feel bored staying at home. |
| 29 | Confused | Bingung | I'm confused about this rule. |
| 30 | Excited | Semangat/Antusias | I'm excited about the Fun Run! |
| 31 | Sick | Sakit | I think I'm getting sick. |
| 32 | Busy | Sibuk | I am very busy this week. |
| 33 | Lazy | Malas | I feel lazy to go out today. |
| 34 | Scared | Takut | I'm scared of spiders. |
| 35 | Proud | Bangga | I am proud of my students. |
| 36 | Worried | Khawatir | Don't be worried about the result. |
| 37 | Healthy | Sehat | Eating fruit makes you healthy. |
| 38 | Fine | Baik-baik saja | I am fine, thank you. |
| 39 | Strong | Kuat | You need to be strong. |
| 40 | Calm | Tenang | Keep calm and stay focus. |
3. Komunikasi & Hubungan (Communication)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 41 | Say | Mengatakan | What did you say? |
| 42 | Tell | Memberitahu | Tell me the truth. |
| 43 | Ask | Bertanya | Can I ask you something? |
| 44 | Answer | Menjawab | Please answer my phone. |
| 45 | Talk | Mengobrol | We need to talk about this. |
| 46 | Call | Menelepon | Call me when you arrive. |
| 47 | Meet | Bertemu | Nice to meet you. |
| 48 | Share | Berbagi | Thank you for sharing this. |
| 49 | Understand | Mengerti | Do you understand? |
| 50 | Forget | Lupa | Don't forget our meeting. |
| 51 | Remember | Ingat | I remember your name. |
| 52 | Think | Berpikir | I think it's a good idea. |
| 53 | Believe | Percaya | I believe in you. |
| 54 | Agree | Setuju | I agree with your opinion. |
| 55 | Hope | Berharap | I hope you like it. |
| 56 | Promise | Janji | I promise to come. |
| 57 | Invite | Mengundang | I want to invite you to dinner. |
| 58 | Introduce | Memperkenalkan | Let me introduce myself. |
| 59 | Discuss | Mendiskusikan | Let's discuss the project. |
| 60 | Support | Mendukung | Thank you for your support. |
4. Kata Kerja Umum (Common Verbs)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 61 | Do | Melakukan | What are you doing? |
| 62 | Make | Membuat | I want to make some cake. |
| 63 | Take | Mengambil | Take your time. |
| 64 | Get | Mendapatkan | I get a new message. |
| 65 | Give | Memberikan | Please give me a hand. |
| 66 | Use | Menggunakan | Can I use your pen? |
| 67 | Find | Menemukan | I can't find my keys. |
| 68 | Look | Melihat | Look at that beautiful sunset! |
| 69 | Want | Ingin | I want to go to Bali. |
| 70 | Need | Butuh | I need your help. |
| 71 | Try | Mencoba | Try your best. |
| 72 | Start | Memulai | Let's start now. |
| 73 | Finish | Menyelesaikan | I need to finish my work. |
| 74 | Stop | Berhenti | Please stop talking. |
| 75 | Keep | Menjaga/Tetap | Keep the secret. |
| 76 | Bring | Membawa | Bring your umbrella. |
| 77 | Leave | Meninggalkan | Don't leave me alone. |
| 78 | Change | Mengubah | I want to change my life. |
| 79 | Choose | Memilih | Choose the best one. |
| 80 | Check | Mengecek | Check your email. |
5. Kata Sifat & Keterangan (Adjectives & Adverbs)
| No | Word | Meaning | Example Sentence |
| 81 | Always | Selalu | I always pray in the morning. |
| 82 | Sometimes | Kadang-kadang | I sometimes feel tired. |
| 83 | Never | Tidak pernah | I never give up. |
| 84 | Everywhere | Di mana-mana | There are cats everywhere. |
| 85 | Maybe | Mungkin | Maybe next time. |
| 86 | Really | Benar-benar | I really like this place. |
| 87 | Actually | Sebenarnya | Actually, I'm not sure. |
| 88 | Very | Sangat | It's very cold today. |
| 89 | Good | Bagus | You did a good job. |
| 90 | Bad | Buruk | That's a bad habit. |
| 91 | Easy | Mudah | This task is easy. |
| 92 | Difficult | Sulit | It's difficult but I can do it. |
| 93 | Important | Penting | Health is important. |
| 94 | Beautiful | Cantik/Indah | You look beautiful. |
| 95 | Small | Kecil | This is a small problem. |
| 96 | Big | Besar | I have a big dream. |
| 97 | New | Baru | I have a new phone. |
| 98 | Old | Tua/Lama | This is an old book. |
| 99 | Fast | Cepat | Don't drive too fast. |
| 100 | Slow | Lambat | Please speak slowly. |
Comments
Post a Comment